Private Property and Police Impounds

See if we have your vehicle!

CLICK HERE to see if we have your vehicle! 

Just plug your tag number in.

General Impounds

If your vehicle was impounded through a police department or non-consensual, Please bring the following information with you.

  1. State issued identification
  2. Proof of ownership ( Title or Tag receipt)
  3. Correct cash or certified funds ( cashiers check / money order) NO DEBIT / CREDIT CARDS
  4. Keys if we don't already have them.

If you are trying to access a vehicle on the owners behalf, click on the FORMS tab and download the Vehicle Release Form. Fill it out and present it when you arrive to our location.

Lien Holders

If you're a Lien Holder trying to pick up a vehicle we will need the following: 

These forms can be found in the FORMS link

  2. Hold Harmless
  3. Copy of title FRONT & BACK (We will also accept E-Titles)

Wrecked Vehicles for Salvage

If you would like to salvage your vehicle to compensate for the tow bill, here are some numbers that may help you get cash for your car.

  • Fowler's Used Auto Parts - 770-963-3620
  • H.L. Hodges - 770-267-3461
  • Lance - 770-963-0555 (90+ Models only)
  • S & W - 770-482-9500 ( 96+ Only)
  • Smith - 706-335-2062